Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Updates on how am I doing so far

Hey all readers. Long time no update! I feel weird blogging again, oh wells, still going to be a blogger so that I can record all these for my personal reading pleasure when I am old in the future. So that, I can look back and reflect on it when I am old, and can't move...only can switch on the computer and go virtual surfing.

Last few weeks has been pretty hectic. The first two weeks was exam..2nd year, 1st semester exams..looking back on what I wrote in the beginning of this year was that I would "pwn" 2nd year of uni. Judging by how I did..I thank God first of all for his help..I think I would only be able to get 3H1s and 1H2A MAYBE, I am not positively sure on all of this. The last non-H1 subject is due to the lecturer, who doesn't really have any lecture slides at all, comes to the lecture and just writes stuff on the OHP expecting all of us to copy, confusing tutorials..and confusing MCQ questions on the exam! All of those factors coupled together to become non-H1 subject. Those who get H1 in that subject I salute you! If I don't get a job because of that subject, melb uni owes me a refund of my monies!

And then, after the exams, the fun came back! It has been a quite exciting week so far, up until now. Been going out to a few places which I will list;
1) dinner with friends
2) watched Prince Kaspian
3) went to Melbourne Aquarium
4) helped my friend to learn driving
5) went to Brighton beach(nothing there seriously!)
6) got lost in an unknown suburb in Melbourne
7) went to St. Kilda beach
8) visited friends, went shopping at Forest Hill and watched a silly movie called Ah Long Pte Ltd

So yup, hadn't had enough sleep these few days, and I am writing this in a sleepifying manner. Tomorrow is going to be another exciting day as I check out the Vic market! I have passed that market so many times but never actually been there before. So 'jakun' of me.

Also update on investing, it has been a flat market these few month, with the market moving sideways! but then, I am an investor not a speculator, and these two is a world of difference between them! The speculator watches markets daily, tries to time his move into the market, and anticipates to profit in a short time. The investor is just looking whether he is able to buy shares at the right price, and is looking at holding them and gaining capital over the longer term, with no such daily attention needed. Which one are you?

Anyway, to all my readers, Selamat Malam! Wish you all Shui Jiao well. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

joshua ng ken ji! (i think i'm right) hehe, i found you. how are you? :)