Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Forgotten my blog?

Dear loyal readers of my blog, apologies for not updating for sooooo long.

I just literally forgot I had a blog?

Update on work: My third month working so far, its a difference experience to uni and I'm still getting used to it. I love the work but working usually means less time for yourself. But on the up side, we do earn income. =)

Update on life: Cat and me are four and a half months already =) Being together as a couple has been great, even though it has its ups and downs, but life is different than sometime. You know you have someone whom you can call your partner, that makes all the difference.

Hope I do remember to update regularly from now on.. till then blog and blog readers!

6 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Kenjisan, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Anonymous said...

Kenjisan, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: http://forex-highest-paying-keyword.blogspot.com

qifei2012 said...

P90X might be a work out event is pretty brand-new, financial firms certainly certainly not trendy Wholesale p90x workout. This P90X workout decide to get needed the match situation successfully should you stick to the computer software, maintain a proper diet and achieving a lot of the rest Wholesale p90x. p90x

Unknown said...

echarpe burberry femmes
echarpe chanel
echarpe dolce gabbana
echarpe ed hardy
echarpe fendi
echarpe gucci
echarpe juicy
echarpe louis vuitton
echarpe paulsmith
echarpe polo
sac
sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac coach
sac dior
sac dolce gabbana

jeremy said...

Wow! I love this game!

icicle lights

Kelebek Nakliyat said...

BBC inter-city and inter-city cargo storage items, our company is part of the shipping company first comes to mind at the mention of the transport SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası nakliye
evden eve nakliyat
Kalkavan evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Kalkavan nakliyat
bazacı
baza başlık
Bazalar
Thank you thank you for choosing us