Sunday, January 27, 2008

The last night in KL for a long time

I haven't been blogging awhile so bear with me yeh. I will try to summarise everything in this post of what I have been doing since I've last blogged.

My time at Affin has ended. I ended my internship last week on a very sad/joyful tone. It was sad saying goodbye to everyone I love there, but you know, there was a glimmer of hope every time there is a bye. It is because it is not bye forever, but until the next time I see you. They were very nice to me and I appreciate their kindness. They even went so far as to buy me a cake and celebrate when I came to visit yesterday. In the end I got paid for my time spent there at Affin.

I had 3 farewells from 3 different group of friends whom I cherish and love. It was for 3 consecutive days, right until the last day I left KL. I feel blessed to have that many friends whom I have hopefully left a mark in each of their lives. And that may I be like an "angel" to them in the future if ever they are in need in whatsoever way.

Saying goodbye to my house and my room ain't easy. I won't be living in it for another 8-9 months perhaps. I love my room here but still think it is too big. Could be much nicer if it were smaller. I will also miss my big rottweiler dog here, Willie. Miss you willie if you can read this.

But most of all, I will miss my friends in KL. Love you all, if you are reading this. KL has been a very interesting journey in this chapter of my life and you all have made it ever so different for me. The times we spent in Pavillion, lunches in KL, meet ups after work, birthday parties for two good friends, meet up after school time, visiting each other, CCF at church, and last but not least sitting in a friend's car who drives really fast without speed limit.

So, my holidays have truly been enjoyable and I look forward to the next set of holidays when I will turn 21! I am still 19 going to be 20 this year. Hopefuly 21 means progress in my life and progress in everyone else's life. Do not look back, for we do not live in the past. I also want to say throughout it all, God has been with me every single step of the way. Especially my experience at Affin was an exceptional one. And with all the turmoil in the sharemarkets already in the 3rd week of 2008, I am sure 2008 will be a good one.

No comments: