Monday, March 17, 2008
Special day to blog
Its been a long time since I blogged! Already half a month has passed and so many things has occurred. I am not sure where to start.. but I'll just straight ahead with uni. As for friends in uni, I am glad to say that not much has changed, I am still with the same bunch of friends who I always treasure. Some friends I know for longer, some I had known since first year of uni. As more years passes, the more value there is in each friend and I appreciate that alot. Second year uni is actually a more quiet stage of uni life..or at least that is what I think it is so far. First year is all the hustle bustle of being in first year whereas third year is when everyone prepares to graduate. Second year is so sandwiched in the middle. Putting aside uni life, my social life comes in. Been hanging out with friends, jerm, chan and a few close friends. These people add the spice in my life! I reckon my life is something like a sine graph.. but oscillating upwards. Like the sharemarket. Its those downs that who is there for you is your real treasure. Those are the most undervalued people or 'treasure' that as an investor I'd like to own alot of. My inspiration in writing this entry is that I might read this back in 10, 20 years time and see how much I value people, and hope that I continue to do so over time. That's it for today.. and yeah, have a good week to you who are reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment