Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve Celebration

It’s finally 2009! What a great year ahead of us. So much things to happen, so much to experience, much laughter and sadness to go through, many friends to be made, much to be learned, much to be lived through, watching the fruits of our hard work or laziness come to fruition, and also for me personally, living the soon to come age of 21.

Looking back at 2008, it was an excellent year indeed. From what I had made in 2007, my 4 new year’s resolutions that I have made, I managed to achieve 3 of them. I am glad that I did keep to my new year’s resolutions because it was the best thing I did. The resolutions themselves were perfectly thought of and nothing could have been better than those. Now the question is, what is my new year’s resolution for 2009?

I could be doing so many things in 2009. But I would want to propose the following: successfully getting into finance honours, growing and sustaining Kenjisan Investments, getting an internship at the end of the year, making new friends and getting a girlfriend, and last but not least growing closer to God.

The night of new year’s eve, Chan, Peh Leon and myself went to Mont Kiara Plaza to watch the fireworks and a live band playing. They were very lucky it wasn’t a rainy night. We were dancing into the night and counted down 2009 together. It was amazing and I definitely had lots of fun. Not to mention that sharing a beer with Chan helped get me into the mood. I definitely look forward to 2009 and may it be a great year for those nations currently undergoing a recession, those who really need a step up the ladder of income, those who wishes to have a better life, those who are constantly pursuing after their dreams and last but not least, my own self.