So lately I've been in work. The hours are crazy like from 7.30am until 6pm. But I heard that the hours would usually extend until 7pm or more later on, depends on the busyness. But I enjoy work alot, it is exactly what I love to do and would continue to do it much more in the future.
On Tuesday night after work, Lesley, Wen and myself met up at Mid Valley Megamall for catch up over dinner. It was really good seeing them again. We had dinner at a malay restaurant that sells Nasi Dagang. Loved the taste so so much. But the price was expensive and the portion small. So no doubt I was unsatisfied after that. We headed off to eat some chendol at a nearby restaurant. That made my dinner. I have not eaten chendol for almost a whole year, and when a person like that eats it again, its like the best taste ever, ever. Then suddenly as we were about to embark home, something unfortunate happened. I lost my car ticket. So I ended up having to pay a princely sum for the ticket. But they said I can be refunded if I find the ticket again within 7 days, but I doubt it though. Nevertheless, the lost ticket didn't spoil my day because I met up with my beloved friends and I had a good day at work.
Work has been fun so far. I got to know most of the remaining staff. Let me try and name them all: Ireena, Julia, Kelvin, Nigel, Heng Guie, Allen, Tee, Vincent, Connie, Ivy, Wei Wern and Priscilla. On new year's eve, it was the best day ever at work. I came in at 7.30am, worked until 9am. Then we all went out for breakfast for dim sum in town, Nigel treated all of us. We came back at 10.15am. Then I had to go to HR to talk to Angeline about my employment. I came back at 11.30am. Immediately they all wanted to go out for lunch early and so we went to Mid Valley Megamall and had lunch at this fancy Thai restaurant. Then we were given some time to shop until we meet up again at 2.15pm. We came back to the office around 2.40pm. Then I worked until 6pm and went home. What a good day. Even though I didn't get much done at work that day, it was one of the better days and I look forward to more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwedding dresses with sleeves!?! Christian Louboutin Boots
Post a Comment