If anyone tells you that honours year is very busy, they are really right!
So far my blog has been somewhat neglected due to semester subjects, working on thesis, tutoring, applying for jobs and what not.
It's been somewhat of mixed feelings so far. I've had ups and downs, it's been new but so far it's been a challenging semester. I actually have to come up with a research topic real soon but so far have not had that much progress yet!
I have also been busy applying for jobs and looking at interviews. So far no luck yet but I have a feeling that this will be quite lengthy process actually!
I recently had the MUOSS Night Market event and it was really awesome being able to see a lot of my friends there as well as getting to try the different foods there. It's truly one event which I wouldn't miss!
Also catching up with friends have been more successful this year as I have actually made more effort to catch up with different friends as compared to last year. I find that it's really good to keep in touch with friends, as you never know how grateful you will be in the future to have a friend like them!
It's back to work for me now, but I have also been slacking off a little, hope I will be more hardworking in the time to come and appreciate my time wisely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment