Recently I have been bogged down by many events happening in my daily life as I have told in my last post. However, a new event has submerged. The test of patience. Things in my life now seem to be going really slowly. It is like in slow-motion. I am partially worried that my partnership will not be able to be set up in time, because it is taking too long! This idea of setting up the partnership is truly a headache giving one. Now I understand why so many business people feel inflexible. They are so mainly because legal rules need to be in place, they are afraid to lose and other people are too cautious and has influenced them.
This is what is happening to me right now. I will be going back to Malaysia in 2 months time. And I hope that the partnership can be making money on its own by means of investing by then. However, there is so much things left to do. I shall list them down in order below.
1) Got to meet up with partners to get their details
2) Got to submit their details to the ABR and call them to ask them about how to add/delete partners and whether I need to do accounting for the old partnership
3) I need to collect the monies from partners as their starting up and joining monies
4) Got to wait for one partner to submit the editted version of the amendment
5) Got to meet up with partners again to explain to them the terms as well as sign the agreements
6) got to set up a CDIA account with the bank to start investing
7) got to learn how to use CommSec about how to trade
8) Finally, come up with a buy list about which shares to buy
9) Actually buy shares
If, and only if, investing with shares didnt have to be this complex. I'd rejoice. But I guess going through all this difficulty is a barrier down to starting up my company in the future. I thank God for all the help he is giving me. For those reading this out there, hope you can empathise with this and learn a lesson if you were ever to open your own company. I need to have tremendous patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment