Thursday, December 27, 2007

4th week going in this hot land

Ever found yourself finding that you have so little time yet so much to do? I'm sure everyone has been in that situation at least once in their lifetime. I am in that situation now.

There are all this great ideas coming into my head about what I can do for my partnership from working at Affin. But then they are all just ... ideas. I can realise those ideas but I am working. Fortunately, tomorrow is one more day of work before the four day holiday begins! And I can't wait for that.

I want to professionalise our partnership, adding new structures, define our roles properly and also plan for the future. At the same time, I am gaining invaluable insight towards how brokerages are running, and at the same time, gaining business acumen that will help me ultimately in funds management.

Our annual general meeting and annual dinner is coming pretty soon. My birthday is also coming soon, but sooner. Can't wait!

No comments: