Friday, March 21, 2008

New partners into kenjisan!

Today the officers of kenjisan met up and aries joined us for an exciting 3 hour discussion of the new partners into kenjisan! There were 8 applicants who submitted forms and only 6 of the 8 made it through. I can't announce who got through yet for confidentiality purposes but if you are one of the 6, you will find out soon!

So ming fung came with thean and picked me up from my house. I haven't seen those two for ages! We drove all the way to the city and to QV. We couldn't manage to find a parking spot so we had to park really far away. But it was a fun walk as we catch up with each other after sooo long never catch up(3 weeks).

We arrived at QV excited for the day. Kelvin joined us and the four of us commenced discussions on kenjisan. We went through every single new potential partner's application. We were vigorous in the details and had commenced lengthy discussions on each partner. I wasn't so much engaged but rather loved to hear the opinions of my partners. I was just glad that the four of us could meet up on a regular basis, which we could discuss kenjisan matters as well as bond together as officers of a prestigious investment partnership.

The discussion continued for 3 hours. We passed the partners issue and went on to discuss tasks, annual dinners, bank details and much more. It was highly productive and each officer left the meeting with a whole lot of tasks to do. Thean had the most work as he was the general officer and this period commanded alot of work for him.

Overall, it was quite a memorable experience going out on Good Friday to meet in a group like that. Exactly one year ago, at this time, i was in FGA Easter camp at Camp Howqua. Totally fun time..and funny my church this year didn't have any camps. =/ And the last time we met as officers of kenjisan was exactly a month ago!(21st of feb) Truly a day to remember and I look forward to a month's time when we meet again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/