So far experiencing Malaysia has been nothing short of fun. The outings we had and moments we shared makes everything just so worth while. No, this is not a love sentence for anyone in particular but it is for all my friends in Malaysia. And along the way, I discovered a few things about myself and am confident to say that I am a surer and more mature person now than I was before. Malaysia has done me good.
Despite some of the shortcomings.
I realised that it is OK to make mistakes as long as you are given a second chance. And for those people whom had to suffer because of my immaturity, I am forever thankful for your grace.
I never knew work could actually be so fulfilling. There is nothing right now that I would rather change because of past things. Yes, even working ungodly long hours can still be so fulfilling. I'd rather be in a job right now than jobless, because it gives me a sense of purpose, and without it, I would most likely be shaking leg at home and wasting my time somehow creatively.
What I do enjoy alot is living a full life. And after work I tend to go out with friends twice weekly and be close to some friends again. Those relationships last. Time does not break us apart. And I always look forward to more of those relationships. I don't mind having alot of friends but I always want my best friends just enough that I can count them with my fingers. I cherish the closeness of a few rather than just the proximity of many without experiencing friendship at its trueness.
Somehow, things do work out. No matter how complex it might seem and how much you plan, things don't go according to plan. But it works out somehow. Because life is not about planning but about spontaineity. To believe something will work out just as you planned it is naive. And to follow everything according to plan is just plain dull.
I would like to say thanks to God for teaching me more about life, thanks to my friends for giving me friendship, thanks to my parents for giving me a home, and thanks to my workmates for giving me a life. For I feel extremely appreciative at the moment, for I know that life doesn't last long. I hope I remember this. But alas, the only thing that history teaches us is nothing. I only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
joshua!
im in kl atm :) going to be here til this friday than im going to ipoh again.
u working everyday?
hey may! we shud meet up. when are you free lol. are you leaving fri or sat? i shud be free fri haha.
Post a Comment