The other day, it was my first time going to a factory. I took the subject business practicum, and I had to visit the client all the way in Mordialloc, on Frankston line.
Little did I expect that I was going to be touring a factory, which was awesome! We were shown all the machinery, about 7 in total. They were plastic injection moulders (pretty hard word to swallow at first), that actually moulds plastic into designated shapes. Pretty amazing!
The factory was actually quite cool. You could see boxes stacked up high all the way to the ceiling. We were in some sort of warehouse. There was also a tractor. I would regard this factory as a small sized factory.
We were also shown the finished products of what the machines continutally spat out every single minute. It was definitely an eye opener to see so many things coming out of the machine. Touching a new plastic was certainly hot, and obviously alot of heat was applied in the machine to mould the plastic.
I felt I understood plastics better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment