Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memories from 1st Sem Intro Micro 2009

As some of you may know, I am a tutor for 316-102 Introductory Microeconomics. This is my first semester ever tutoring. And I have had the most wonderful experience as a tutor ever. I can't imagine who wouldn't love their job tutoring. After 12 weeks of fun and learning we had together, I hope I was a good tutor to those under my wings. I took 3 classes all on Friday respectively at 8am, 9am and 12pm.

This is my 8am class (the really nice one).


This is my 9am class (the really quiet one).

This is my 12pm class (the really wild one).


All in all, you guys inspired me to teach better each week and I hope every single one of you get a H1 in intro micro for the exams! And beat me my score too! If I don't tutor anymore, this would be the best tutoring experience ever.

4 comments:

Sue Ann said...

OMG JOshua!! two of your student in your 9am class were my primary school friends!! Charley Wan and Eric Pheh!! OMG! this is such a coincidence!!. havent seen them in 8 years. i have them on facebook though. OMG! i still cant believe it! are you friends with them? as in see them outside of clasS?

Kenjisan said...

hahaha im chatting with you on msn now. :P we should arrange a meet up with them? I don't know how they'll respond though! you're closer to them.. you should ask. lol.

Sue Ann said...

no, you're closer to them than i am! they probably don't remember me at all. you ask, ok? hehe we'll meet up after exams and all, if they're going to be around.

Kenjisan said...

lol! what the sue ann.. hahaha. sure i'll ask! but they might say no ok! fingers crossed.