Monday, June 1, 2009

Business Practicum: What an experience

So, it all ends today. We finally finished our report. This report is worth 60% of the entire subject. We have been working on this report since the 1st week of semester. It took us a total of 12 weeks to get it done. What an accomplishment.

The report is actually supposed to be 20,000 words but I think in the end the word count came to about 26,000 words. And in total there were 162 pages! We were definitely impressed by what we have done. It is my first time in my entire life writing such a long report.

I remember the first time we met, we were unsure whether we would get along well. We were so diverse, one coming from Hong Kong, one coming from Australia, one coming from Indonesia and finally myself from Malaysia. Little did we know that each of us had complimentary skills and we managed to get along just well.

Well done Pierre, James and Arum. We were truly an excellent team in getting the report done and completed. I am amazed at how much we had got done just in the last week. A week ago if you asked me what was our recommendations, all I could have told you was that we had none. We finished just in time at 3.55pm when the report was due at 4pm on the same day.

Although we had our disagreements, in the end it came for the best for the report. No matter how well we did in the end, I am proud to have this chance to work together with the three of you. I know that it is unlikely that our paths will cross again in the future. That is why I would like to remember this opportunity as a priceless one.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! bridal jacket Louboutin Shoes buy louboutin shoes. Column Wedding Dresses