Monday, August 24, 2009

Nicole's Engagement Party

Recently my good friend Nicole Kee got engaged to Chris Wang. It was quite a shock actually for me, because one day she just told me out of the blue. She was like "Josh I want to tell you something." I was like "What?" and she goes like "Oh I'm engaged."

It has been already 3 years plus since I have known Nicole, and she is actually the first of my closer friends to get engaged! So on that note, congratulations for being the first! If you asked me 2 years ago if I would be shocked that one of my close friends were going to be engaged in 2 years time, I would definitely have laughed at you very hard because it was so unbelievable. Nevertheless it happened.

So Chris if you are reading this, remember to take good care of Nicole! And thanks for the great party at Sante, Crown. We all really enjoyed it and would definitely be one to remember!



No comments: