My church is organising their biggest rally yet. It is truly going to be amazing as we expect to see up to 600 youths rock up that night and contribute to charity. There are lots of preparations going around right now, and we are already divided into teams so that everyone can play a part in this event. We are partnering together with Koorong.com in helping to donate to charity. For each person that turns up at this event, $1 will go to charity. Yep, just by being there we can help change a live.
Today was a really fun day. My Mondays seem to be special week after week, I wonder why. After having 2 hours of productive classes, Mel, Angela and me went around university giving out flyers for the heroes charity night event. Angela and me went all around uni, passing many friends, unknown people, and my microeconomics tutor, and even my BPA Lecturer, Susanna Ho. For one thing, it was a truly enjoyable experience meeting unknown people, saying hi then trying to get them to take a flyer from me. It is my first time doing something like that, and I truly enjoy it. Angela was way better than me, she was the naturally friendly and enthusiastic type who just went around offering people flyers and they would just take them. The people I met were less friendly, so I had some trouble giving out flyers. Nevertheless, after an hour, we finished giving out almost 150 flyers together!
I'd like to shout out on my blog to anyone who is reading to come for the charity night event. It is this Saturday, 15th September, at 7pm at Box Hill Town Hall. Come, join in the fun, and be a Hero!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.wedding jackets for the bride Christian Louboutin Boots
Post a Comment