Today is a pretty special day indeed. Friday the 2nd of November. A few things happened today and I am going to be talking about them.
1. VCE started today! Today marks the beginning of VCE for all year 12s in Victoria. A terribly nerve-wrecking yet exciting day for them. And as a tutor for a few year 12 students, I fel for you, my students, if you're reading this. I wish you all the best and I know you will do well! =)
2. Today is my close friend's birthday, Nicole Kee. This is the 2nd year in a row that her birthday has fallen on an exam date. This year she is not celebrating though, or so I think. I really hope she has a party. Then I'll have an excuse to go out and parteh, with friends!
3. Today I successfully completed Kenjisan Investments Share Valuation Model. I haven't yet actually given it a name, but can anyone help me think of a cool name to name it? The model looks complex but I stress again, it is really quite simple. And we can value shares with it! How cooler can that get?
4. Today a train crashed at Nunawading station, near Springvale Road causing many people to be stuck for remedial busses to come pick them up. There was a lot of queue and the Belgrave and Lilydale lines has not yet been rescheduled to open. Many people will be going home late tonight. How do I know that? Oh I watched the news.
5. Today ASX fell 130 points around there. The biggest drop since August. Is this just a one-day sell of or does this mark the beginning of something new? And next Tuesday the RBA is predicted to increase interest rates. Is that the beginning of a coming recession for Australia? What should I invest in? All these takes art and more experience than ever.
6. Today means two more days to exams! And I can't wait for exams to be over. Hooray exam is going to be over sooner because one day has passed. Exams over means I can do whatever I want and I can spend my time researching shares, going out with friends, going out for dates, whatever.
So this is it for the 2nd of November. Hope you all enjoy a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! bridal jackets christian louboutin fur boots. Lace Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment