Thursday, November 29, 2007

A post for Kenjisan Investments

Coming to the thought of it, I have never posted a proper post for Kenjisan Investments before. Introducing Kenjisan Investments, the premier investment partnership with partners that have a long-term goal of becoming wealthy and be a blessings to others through investing in exceptional businesses. The website is www.kenjisaninvestments.com

Kenjisan Investments was founded about half a year ago. It was nothing then. It hatched as an idea with Jeremy and me thinking about investments. Before that I had done some reading on it, and it had fascinated me alot on how people actually build wealth through businesses. It was full on in me and I had to express this interest to others. Jeremy was one person I told it to. But I never actually thought of investing for others, until he brought it up.

So, without much, or any legal knowledge at all, I started to seriously consider investing for others. I kind of liked the idea, and also really believed I could make money by investing. I called on Chan, my other best friend, to join us. So the 3 of us started investing. Soon before we even bought our first share, I told Kelvin who was involved with me through many business competitions, about our investing partnership. It was a real coincidence, for then, he told me about his past investing experiences. So the 3 became 4.

The 4 of us diligently grew Kenjisan Invesments throughout the months as we loyally added more capital to the pool each month. Our shares were performing badly at first, but then with a fate of God, the tides turned and we were making money. Throughout the times of first growth, there were many challenges. Kelvin and me, who were the main investing recommenders of shares, didn't always have the same opinion. We discussed lengthly about some shares, but eventually we would always reach an agreement. Our learning curve throughout that period was amazing.

Through word of mouth, Kenjisan Investments became more and more known as the time passed by. It became so known to 4 more people that they just had to be members. They are my beloved partners Khim, Jordan, Ming Fung and Thean. And speaking to one of my dear friends, Stella, she opened my eyes to the legal world and sought me to ask me to do it more legally. Due to her remarks, I actually set out on a series of legal endeavours including registration of business, partnership issues, opening of accounts, such tiresome work but worth every second of it.

As for now, we are about to embark on a very interesting and memorable journey indeed. May God bless the way for us.

3 comments:

- l e s l e y* - said...

Hey Josh XD!!

Haha I checked out Kenjisan just now =). The website triggered a phishing warning you know, and if it happens you can tell Microsoft that you're the owner and it's not a phishing website. Please do that so that the warning won't come out again ;).

Keep in touch and see you more after my exams =)!

Anonymous said...

hey how does it trigger the phishing warning? from internet explorer? thanks.

- l e s l e y* - said...

Yeah from Internet Explorer. But I went to the website just now & there was no warning so it should be fine now =).