Hey my loyal readers, I haven't been blogging for ages! About twelve days already, it's been a while. My exams have been going well. Before my exams, I had promised God that if I were to do well, I would give him the glory. So here it is, the blessings I have comes from God, and I acknowledge it. Amen? Hallelujah.
It is official now that Kenjisan Investments has 8 members, now recognised by the business registrar. Growing has been fun, but will this growth stop? The maximum number of members is 20, and what happens after that? I have read a bit and it seems the only solution is to become a Managed Investment Scheme. But how do I do that? There are so many rules and regulations to comply with, a challenge, but one that I would not back down.
It is the holidays soon! One more day till the exam is over. W00t. Everyone rejoice. My holidays are packed up so far. This is what it looks like:-
Wednesday - go to crown's and celebrate with close friends
Thursday - meet up with best friend, meet up with kenjisan investments committee team
Friday - nothing on? Maybe go on a date.
Saturday - working
Sunday - church
Monday - working
Tuesday - Meet up with Adrian to discuss business idea, working
Wednesday - nothing on?
Thursday - Go for another Adrian's party!
Friday - 101 scavenger hunt!
Saturday - Annual dinner that I want to go, but I'm working! Cmon, find a replacement
Sunday - church
Monday - nothing on?
Tuesday - leaving for Malaysia!
So that's it. My holiday plans are made publicly known. If anyone is going to do anything the same as me, let me know, we might meet each other somewhere and can catch up. It would be great if you are my friend whom I didn't catch up with for so long and I would like to be a better friend by treating you lunch or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, u r not he only one! I use to blog during exams too. it really does help to brush off the stress! :D
Post a Comment