Monday, February 18, 2008

The 17th of February

Today is a special day and definitely one to remember! It started out fantastically. However, I cannot tell you readers what had happened because it was more of a personal matter. If you're close to me, you would know what has happened, and to others, you can only guess at best.

As the day progressed, I went to church, then went for work at Nandos. I never really liked working at Nandos this year because I feel that working isn't all that fun. The good thing is that we get to earn much more money yes, but there are lots of sacrifices that comes with using the time in working.

Some of the sacrifices are sacrificing the time with friends, the time used to study or research, the time used to serve God and the time used to read. The question to ask if that 12 something dollars of wages used to earn in work per hour worth the one hour of giving up other activities? This question has different answers for different type of people.

As night time came, together with Ming Fung, my appreciated partner in Kenjisan, we went for a meeting together to see the EIC members at the city. We had a quite lovely dinner in a japanese restaurant. I spent quite abit on that because it was an expensive restaurant in the city. The food wasn't all that good.

Night time came and we discussed about all aspects of EIC. It was quite alot of work, some being given to me all of a sudden and I am quite surprised at it. Hopefully, over time, the work load will seem much more less because I reckon I have not been used to high pressure lately. Its been smooth going lately and I should pump up abit. I am ready for a whole new exciting year of events!

The day ended with a meaningful chat with Ming Fung as we were driving home about stuff in life as well as about Kenjisan. Also friends, you know who you are, made my day and I am glad you are around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont' worry, don't put too much pressure on urself, sure u will do fine =)