Saturday, February 23, 2008

Joshua's 20th Birthday - memorable

Joshua's 20th birthday fell on the 22nd of Feb but was celebrated on the 21st of Feb and then surprises came on the 22nd, which is my actual birthday date.

Was that confusing enough?? Hope not!

21st of Feb:

On the 21st of Feb, I had my yum cha lunch at Dragon Boat restaurant. We had dim sum there. The food was great, all of us had plentiful to eat and we all drank alot of tea, which translates to full and happy people. The bill made me happy too, with prices quite low. Around 10 people of my closest friends came, and the bill was under a $100. After that we decided to bump around the city, after having chatted in the restaurant for almost 2 hours. We went to Crown's and caught a movie there, Rambo. Was fantastic, but Audrey And Sue Ann had to leave us early because they didnt like guyish movies like Rambo. So there was 4 guys and Nicole. The 3 guys excluding me were my close friends Aries, Daniel, Kelvin. After such an amazing movie, with so many headshots and war everywhere, we decided to go home. Firstly, I went to Kelvin's house to collect his laptop and he cooked dinner for me. We ate Ikea meatballs. It is not bad, should eat more in the future. Then we travelled all the way to Doncaster, my area, and later on Kelvin, Khim, her cousin Shu Ling and me went to McD. The meeting with Kenjisan was at McD and we were joined by Ming Fung and Thean. It lasted till 12am. So awesome! And then we went home. Kelvin and me fought a timetable war to get good times for our lousy timetables. And then at 2am, instead of sleeping, we chatted until 3am, then finally "konked" out to sleep.

22nd of Feb:

I woke up realising it is my birthday! How awesome the feeling was. By the way, the time was 7am. So I slept 4 hours. Kelvin had to leave early to get back to the city. We got ready and I sent him off at 7.45. Kelvin left, I could sleep back again. So I went back to sleep for about an hour. Soon after, I spent some quality time with my close friend which I can't name here, but we spent the whole morning and afternoon together. Then night came! I also watched Prison Break the final episode during evening time. Then I went to Box Hill to meet up with Khim and her friends. I had a small McD meal then we went together to 101 youth group. We played Cluedo and I cant believe Kash got it right even though we didnt share our cards with anyone. Plain lucky. :P After that, we went for supper at McD(3 times in 2 days), and I got surprised with a cake from my bestie Nicole. The cake was really fruite and about 15 of us sang happy birthday to me. It was memorable. Then I finally went home. Thanks Thean for sending me all the time! It was a really memorable birthday altogether. And thanks everyone who gave my prezzies, appreciate the card the most. Also thanks to the gazillion of friends who wished me, hope I have replied your message. I really really appreciate each of you. And too bad others dont have you as their friends, because you're all my friends. :)

1 comment:

- l e s l e y* - said...

"Joshua's 20th birthday fell on the 22nd of Feb but was celebrated on the 21st of Feb and then surprises came on the 22nd, which is my actual birthday date."

Hey you wrote the beginning in 3rd person then you switched to first person at the end of that paragraph..haha.

"And too bad others dont have you as their friends, because you're all my friends. :)"

Err what do you mean by the sentence above Josh? Kind of confusing because of the word "because" in it ;).

Oooh haven't read the whole post yet ('cos I've got an assignment due and a test, hope to read your post when I'm not so busy ;)) but it sounds like you had a great birthday! Hope you liked the e-card I sent =D. Been busy these days but hope to catch up with you online when I'm free =).

Take care and God Bless!