Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Very maafan

Right now I am in a very maa fan mode. Despite having had a few (pleasant) surprises in the last few days, I actually have a lot on my mind right now. From planning my 21st, to fixing my laptop, to collecting back my car radio, to applying for scholarship, to doing work, I am feeling tired and want to rest.

How good would it be if... there was magic. And one flip of the wand could solve the problem for us.

How good would it be if... everyday there was 30 hours, so I would get 6 more hours of sleep.

How good would it be if... there was no such thing as petrol and my car could run non-stop without refuelling.

Alas, this world is not perfect and I have to live through it.

By the way, I really want to thank God for the pleasant surprise He has given me this week. Although its not really confirmed yet, I am happy at the prospect. Can't believe I got it when the at first it was meant to be an application exercise.

After typing this out, I feel less maa fan now. Ok, time to get back to work. *currently in office and being overly productive, so here I am wasting time abit so that others won't call me an efficient bugger*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u got ur casual tutor application on what subject?

Kenjisan said...

haha i don't know yet.

ChEr HuI said...

Dear Joshua,

Haha, if you are given 18 hours per day, then maybe 24 hours for you will be more than enough =)

I am trying to enjoy my everyday. And I know you will too! ^_^

Happie~~

Kenjisan said...

Thanks cher hui! Appreciate your comment.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.off the shoulder wedding dresses?! Christian Louboutin Heels