Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy like a cow

I like to use that phrase when I am busy. I don't really know why but I guess cows are usually always busy... eating grass.

But lately I've had work piling up and never seem to be ending. It takes up alot of energy just to continue on life as usual. I realised now that taking 4 subjects which includes Business Practicum and 2 jobs isn't such a good idea.

I miss the care-free life.

I want to walk by the beach without a single thing to worry. How I wish I can do that one day. So fun! Enjoy a summer hols without worrying.

I believe now I am a big stakeholder in alot of people's lives. Like I know alot of people depend on me on alot of things. I can't deny that.

I remember when I was just 7 years old. I used to get 100 in every math class. I would go home and play Final Fantasy 7. Such a good life! I miss those times. :) But no regrets la, whatsoever.

I want to continue pushing on, no matter how hard it gets. For I know, rest will come one day. Life is short, so we should study hard, play hard!

4 comments:

Ze Ying said...

The phase is so cute~ haha.. except tutor, wat do u work??

Kenjisan said...

im doing PASS for IFA =)

Ze Ying said...

no idea.. Hahahha..

Unknown said...

wah u linked kenny sia to ur blog!!!:P

Yep life is short, n we should study hard, play harder!!! hahha.. as wat we did last nite...=)

Next poker session will be on next sat!!! C u then~