It's my first time joining a poker tournament. Yesterday I went for the International Engineering Student Society's poker tournament with Agnes, Kuchai, Aida, Kelvin, Ze Ying and others. We arrived at the venue slightly late being malaysians. It was slightly off Royal Parade at a pub, I have seen that pub many times before but didn't actually know that the pub was that huge.
Playing in a poker tournament was really a whole lot of fun. I enjoyed the tournament atmosphere and the drinks. Each of us got a free beer entering the tournament. Although I didn't win but I sure did had lots of fun. And I got the pleasure of saying that I lost by luck (not skill!). I was doing really well until I went all in when I thought the odds were surely against my side. Who knows my opponent got a flush. Ah wells. Some people were really lucky that night.
What's more? A girl won the tournament! I think the ratio of guys to girls there is like 40 to 1 or something. Nevertheless, it was a ladies night. Even another girl won the lucky draw. Such odds do exist! I am amazed for now.
After the tournament, I stayed up all night helping out Mel Seow in her assignment. Although not related to me, I had fun doing the assignment which involved valuation. I hope to be able to experience such a fun time again! And thanks Agnes for inviting us to the poker tournament!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u r welcome!!! will inform you for sure if i know some other fun activities are on:)
Post a Comment