For some of you who didn't know, I joined the UBS Invesment Banking compeition 2009. It is basically a week's event where for 7 days you don't sleep (sort of) and prepare a case study for presentation to real bankers. They evaluate your presentation and the best 4 teams go to the campus final. The winner of the campus final goes to the national final. And if you are lucky and win, you win the cash prize of $5000. Woohoo!
So far, I have had one sleepless night. Oh no, and I am already feeling tired. How do I stay up all night? One reason is that I have my close friends around me so we talk to each other the whole time and none of us can fall asleep. Another reason is that I drink energy drinks giving me the oomph to go on for the whole night. And last but not least, God has been with me. I think our team this year is great, we have Kelvin, Kim Chew, Kerri and myself. 3 K's and 1 J. Sounds like a winning combo to me.
Wish us luck, in making our presentation look nice and coming up with good points. I will surely remember this competition in the future as one of the most challenging ones during my uni life. Hope all my readers are having a good week ahead, just like me too. =)
1 comment:
Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.wedding dresses. cheap mobile phone.
Post a Comment