Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1 Awesome Week

Well done Team Deal or No Deal!

for successfully completing the UBS Investment Banking challenge 2009...

I think this is the greatest team so far of all my 3 years in university.

Some of us are having mixed feelings now.

Happy for the fact that we have finished a 63 page report in a matter of 6 days, impressed UBS judges who probably have seen so many great presentations in their life, and that we can finally have some decent sleep.

Sad for the fact that it is all over now... But MAYBE NOT. If we do make it to the finals...

Whether we win or not, I believe we have had some success so far already. I miss the good times while in the competition:
- Making new friends in Frank Tate whilst talking to them and getting distracted from our competition even though we know we are running our of time
- Walking down Swanston Street to send Kerri home at 4 something am when practically the whole street belongs to us only
- Our good time brainstorming ideas together and coming up with such a creative deal structure

And last but not least, our friendship that has been built in the course of this competition.

Definitely for sure, even though none of us eventually go into investment banking, we are as good as investment bankers already!!

One beer to Kerri, Kelvin, Kim Chew and last but not least, all who helped us out in the competition (you know who you are! =D)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.wedding dress with sleeves�� Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Mermaid Wedding Dresses