Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sentimental times

I don't know why but lately I am having so many thoughts in my head about life. Why is that so? I don't really know myself.

Life itself is a game. Have you thought of it that way?

Why is it that we can understand so many things around us, we are university graduates. But we can't seem to figure out life? Is life really that difficult?

I see some people go through life brought up perfectly by their parents. Their parents also spent so much money on them. Yet they fail in life. Why?

Do you know what it means to live life?

If you were gone tomorrow, would anybody miss you?

If you were gone tomorrow, would your life have made an impact on this world?

When was the last time you asked yourself, what did you do for your country instead of what your country did for you?

Do you appreciate where you came from? The humble beginnings of where you started out?

If someone asked you why are you living, what would your answer be?

If everyone else walks pass a beggar at the side of the road and no one else helps, would you be willing to stop, turn around, walk back to the beggar and give some money?

When was the last time you did a favour for a friend without expecting anything in return, honestly?

Do you really believe this world could be a better place? Or you didn't care at all?

These are some of the questions that are going in my head at the moment, of course, I don't have the answer to all of them. But I don't know why I like to think alot. Maybe there is just too much imagination in my head. Or I am just a thinker.

But no matter what, may God bless your week ahead and may you live a worthwhile life.

No comments: