Friday, May 22, 2009

Exams coming soon, so what should I do?

Everyone knows that exams are coming soon. But not everyone has started studying, that includes me.

I should do an exam countdown...

I have exactly 19 days to my first exam! Ahh...not ready not ready.

My first paper is Investments. I should be confident in this subject because I have studied it last summer already. But for some reason, I don't feel confident at all doing this exam. Instead of studying, I have been playing alot of games lately, and that includes DotA and watching movies. Furthermore, this coming Saturday I am going to prepare for a presentation on Monday because I am going to present in front of Econometrics lecture! We got top 4 out of 104 projects! Yea!

Do you know how to make a presentation interesting? My whole mind is on it now.

Exams are going to kill me.