T o d a y i s t h e f i r s t t i m e j o s h u a n g h a s j o i n e d t h e g y m!
So exciting. Although it did invole lotsa cash but no regrets!!
Aim: To get buffer
Motivation: Went for Easter Camp and saw everyone so buff so felt I need to be buffer too
Penalty if fail: I will give up drinking Coke for 3 months!! (So no way I am going to fail)
Wish me luck guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GYM?? wat a real surprise!! Fitness First??
haha nope, melb uni gym! :)
why don't you just stop drinking coke? that helps (: haha.
hahaha. good point. but i love my Coke too much. :P:P its been with me since i was a baby! haha trying not to exaggerate here.
I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. bridal jacket buy louboutin shoes. Vintage Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment