As you may know, one day I dream of starting my own business! I shall be my own boss and I don't have to work a single day more in my life and income just coming in. My efforts can be diverted to something more meaningful? I really don't know where it leads to but I want to experience it.
My first business idea is as follows:
As you may know, I have been living in Melbourne for 4 years already. And everytime I go out at night, there is always something missing: a nice place to hang out and chill with friends. I will call that place a "mamak store". Furthermore, Melbourne is not really known for its delicious food compared to other places in the world like KL or Singapore or Thailand. Therefore I propose opening one type of restaurant that combines the benefits of a mamak store and good food: a restaurant designed for young teenage people to relax, hang out, chill out and enjoy good food.
Right now, Melbourne is quite sad. The places youngsters go to are like takeaway chinese restaurants, McDonald's or typical western cafe hangout spots. Have you heard of "Deli-cious" in Malaysia? That is exactly what I have in mind!

Look: When a person sees the restaurant, there has to be an inviting feeling and youthful look. It's name has to be cursive and appealling for younger generations.
Feel: There has to be a relaxing environment. I suggest bean-bags with lotsa colours, glass tables but not too classy, wooden chairs and elegant lighting. I am trying to create something like a feeling where there is a-worry-free-place-to-go-after-work-and-hang-out-with-friends kind of thing.
Food: It will mainly be western dishes, specialising in really good pasta. And I don't mean those typical ones like in Lygon st! Real, authentic ones that people would come to the restaurant just for those. Of course I need to hire a chef from Italy... And to top that, we need lots of special drinks like my favourite, hot honey lemon!
Price: Prices are a good indicator of quality. Therefore, I am going to set prices high. When boyfriends want to bring their girlfriend's out, they will think of the restaurant. They know that when the gf sees the expensive prices, they will think that it is a not bad place to go. Very hip place.
All in all, I hope I have set the theme for my business idea. To start it will of course take a lot of time and energy. Nevertheless, it is just a business idea for now. Imagine if I can open it one day! How exciting! My dream is that customers will pour in non-stop and it will be the place to go for young couples and teenagers. Melbourne currently does not have a place like that.
And of course if you have any comments, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Hint: I don't have a name for the restaurant yet!
3 comments:
Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://benuhusyw.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/ogerax.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, Wedding Dresses 2011 . Christian Louboutin Boots Column Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment