Friday, June 26, 2009

Business Practicum Client Function: Catching up!

Recently, I attended the Business Practicum client function right after sitting my exams! What I did was that I wore business atire and then wore a sweater above my attire so that I could go straight to the function right after my exams. The funny thing was that the function started at 4pm while my exam finished at 4.15pm at the very least.

Here are some of my pictures, enjoy!

Joshua looking very happy his exam is over.

Joshua dreaming of what he can do after his exams.

Kelvin, Joshua and Audrey happy to smile at the photographer.

Joshua and Kim Chew plotting their next business endeavour.

Kelvin, Joshua and Audrey, three very Malaysian Malaysians!

Pierre, James, Arum and Joshua - we make a great team. Miss you guys.

Random, Kelvin and Joshua posing at the camera.

Kelvin, Joshua and Kim Chew - the 3 unstoppable people! (Only one missing is Kerri!)

Kelvin, Arum and Joshua - we share one thing in common - Entrepreneurial spirit

I really loved this function because all my good friends are there and it is very nice to catch up with people. I hope they have this sort of thing more often!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what words..., a magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

Excuse, I have thought and have removed the idea

Anonymous said...

.. Seldom.. It is possible to tell, this :) exception to the rules


I can look for the reference to a site with the information on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! off the shoulder wedding dresses?! buy louboutin shoes. Beach Wedding dresses