Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Exams begin tomorrow!

My 333-301 Investments exam begin tomorrow and so does my entire examination period! This is 3rd year Melbourne University Commerce exams we are talking about. How scary how scary! My emotions are like this guy here who looks scared.

Luckily we are grown ups, if not we would be like babies crying. This is a picture of a baby if he knows he is going to sit for 333-301 Investments tomorrow.

Then again, it is just an exam anyway. I should just put on a "tu-lan" face like our beloved Prime Minister of Malaysia here. Whenever a difficult situation arises, he looks something like -_-"



Doesn't he look like -_-"

By being tulan, I am going to conquer this 333-301 Investments! All heroes charge ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Kenjisan said...

Thanks anonymous! Any chance I will know who u r? :P