On Friday, I woke up to the sad news that Michael Jackson has passed away.
Everywhere around the world, fans mourne and people break down and cry that their great hero, Michael Jackson, has passed away. Radios and televisions around the world talked about his sudden death (of cardiac arrest). The whole morning Malaysian Radio was playing his songs.
I grew up with MJ when since I was young. His songs were great and everyone remembered him as the king of pop/king of dance. I remembered in school, every year we had talent time, there was surely someone who would try to imitate MJ and dance like him. He was world-famous.
I remember listening to his songs and enjoying them with friends while at home, whilst partying away and whilst i am bored studying for exams. Incredibly, his songs are still nice to listen even though it has been played since the time before I was born. In 2009, it still sounds as good.
I think everyone will remember Michael Jackson as the king of pop. But I am not sure whether this world will ever experience another Michael Jackson. He was truly unique in his own way.
I always remember his famous quote in his song, "It doesn't matter if you are black or white". May this world remember him for that and that may we get rid of racism forever.

1 comment:
Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! bridal jackets Christian Louboutin Shoes Mother Of Bride
Post a Comment