Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You've got delivery!

Guess what arrived in my mail yesterday! Something very surprising. It came earlier than I expected. It was none other than my CFA Program curiculum. Such a compact box.



The CFA Program is the gold standard in the investment community around the world. And the level I program marks my humble beginnings as I begin on a 3 year vision. Hopefully I can fulfil this version successfully!

Opening the box, a face of a man smiling greeted me.

But that was just the beginning. Underneath his smiley face, there were lots of quotes of encouragement, postcards that gave encouragement and a whole booklet devoted to telling you how hard the CFA Program actually is! It seems that some people said that "it is the hardest thing I did in my life" and yet some others said "I totally loved the program". I wonder what I will say in 3 years time.
This is textbook No.1.
Then comes textbook No.2. (getting heavy)

Followed by textbook No.3. (overloading)
Then comes textbook No.4. (high level alarm!)

As if that is not enough already, they want to torture me some more with textbook No.5!

..
..
..
..
..
No, no, that's not all. To finish it, here's textbook No.6!

Here is everything nicely arranged. My brain is going to be like the earth when I finally finished going through all of it. It looks okay from here, but when you view it sideways, it is so thick!

Therefore, the only way to survive is that I got to learn to love my textbooks.

I guess they will be my friends for the next 6 months!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One and a half semesters worth of textbooks lol!! But if anyone can conquer them it's you. All the best! :)

Kenjisan said...

Thanks anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Friends forever! (re. your textbooks)

Aaron.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. jasmine bridal Christian Louboutin Boots