Talk-bits: My exam results came out today! I was generally quite pleased with my results. As promised, I would like to devote all the honour to God for helping me. Thank God!
Today Wei Yan and myself went to watch Bruno. I can sum it up in a few words: This guy is freaking hilarious! I totally enjoyed myself watching Borat. And now the same actor as Borat is now Bruno. I have watched him a few times before when he appeared on Rove and on television parading around Britain's main streets as Bruno, a fashionista. He is really daring and despite looking like a sissy to many out there, he actually has more guts than 90% of the people that I do know!
The movie was very disturbing and very hilarious. Almost non-stop throughout the whole movie I couldn't stop myself from laughing. There were a few scenes when I almost had a tummy ache from laughing. He is really that funny. In the show he portrays himself as a gay fashionist from Austria who wants to become famous. He eventually realises his dream in America through the most non-conventional, embaressing-to-watch way ever.
His sense of humour is just extraordinary. I totally like his humour but not his style. To top it off, I heard from Wei Yan that he is actually married and has a kid! So he is straight in real life. But his acting portrays him like a true gay! I cannot believe how good he is.
I do not know if it is worth it to pay money to watch this movie in a cinema (it is actually quite short just 1 hour 23 minutes) but definitely some how or another, you have to watch this! It is really an eye opener and laughter generator. Not recommended for young children.
No comments:
Post a Comment