Today is a special day for me because today is the day I start studying for my Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examinations!
It is to be sat on the 6th of December 2009.
..
And I don't think I can finish in time.
6 textbooks.
A whole lot to memorise.
About 3000 pages to read.
Then memorise.
The first topic I learnt is about the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards. I swear I did not know as a Candidate of the CFA Program I had so much standards and ethics on me that I have to keep. I cannot break the law anymore, if not, I will be banned from sitting the CFA examinations.
Professionalism, that is Standard I. That covers (without all the lengthy explanations):-
i) knowledge of the law
ii) independence and objectivity
iii) misrepresentation
iv) misconduct
That is just one tenth of Reading 1. In total there are 74 Readings.
My time starts now!
No comments:
Post a Comment