Monday, October 19, 2009

Christine's Surprise 20th

Recently our cell group decided to throw a surprise for Christine, one of our beloved cell group members.

It was mainly thanks to Kathleen who really took the effort to organise the whole thing.

We had our surprise at Stalactites, the famous Greek restaurant on Lonsdale St in the city.

We bought for her a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

It was a magnificent, bright red colour, captured perfectly by my camera.

She was, of course, deeply in love with the flowers after seeing it.

The main reason for the birthday surprise was to make her feel special.

I remembered the first time I was here in Melbourne I was lucky enough to have friends whom made my stay in Melbourne special enough.

I felt like I should always return that favour to new friends just off the boat.

We had a great time catching up with each other.

Most importantly, we bonded as a cell group and became a closer bunch of friends from the experience.

Personally I enjoyed the delicious, sumptuous taste of Greek souvlaki and will definitely come back to the restaurant for more!

We all look really happy. Greek Souvlakis are delicious indeed.

No comments: