Thursday, October 1, 2009

Anna's in Pyjamas

When I first came to school in Australia, I was greeted and united with the Ng(s).

Anna Ng, Sher Rill Ng, Joshua Ng.

It has been four years since. Recently, Anna had her 21st birthday party with a surprise twist - Everyone had to wear pyjamas to her party.

The whole party was just a ball of fun.

I didn't know that wearing pyjamas can turn people into a ball of funness that could just continue for the whole night if not for the party ended.

Other than the games, there was also delicious food and drinks provided.

The most interesting was the lovely orange juice + oranges + some fruit I don't know inside it which made it a bomb of a drink!

The pizzas from Pizza Hut was delicious too, doesn't it look delicious?

Being quite hungry already, we all digged into the food and enjoyed every bit of it while chatting to close friends whom we had not seen for awhile.

Being full after, I gave the food two big thumbs up.

I was also going around taking pictures of everyone.

In particular, the birthday girl, and I absolutely love this photo of the birthday girl looking happy as ever with all her presents.

Alot of my old EDSC friends were at the party as well.

Sher Rill managed to make a game called "Pin the tail on the Donkey" where we had to pin the donkey's tail on its ass while we were blindfolded.

It was quite an interesting game because while we were blindfolded, people purposely put baloons in front of the donkey so that we use the pin and burst the baloon to get a shock.

Us naughty guys eventually settled down and the birthday cake was brought out.

The birthday girl was saying how risky it was to "have all her beloved friends all in one room".

Which was quite true, because in Finance 101 we learn never to put all our eggs in one basket.

But being risk-loving, we did not care about odds, we just cared about having fun.

The guys decided to pose as macho man to show how brave we were.

Then the girls did the same, instead they acted like superheroes.

May was the most superhero of all of them, even the guys were impressed.

And the cutest photo of the day...

It looks like someone was peering through a pin-hole and what they saw was "Three funny people with baloons and poses looking at him".

No comments: