Recently my family and me decided to go to Dandenong to explore the area.
See some bushes, sip some coffee, and enjoy the nature that is distinctively Melbourne.
See some bushes, sip some coffee, and enjoy the nature that is distinctively Melbourne.
And my dad walking in style as I take a photo of him walking using my camera.
Then I remembered my step-mom asking, so how many places sell scones in Dandenong and the answer was three.
So yup, they were the best but just the best out of three!
Of course, after taking so many photos my camera skills should have improved abit!
At least I hoped so, even a teeny weeny bit!
So, after all the travelling in Dandenong, we headed back to Melbourne and in the night we managed to stop by at Docklands for Super Tuesdays!
So, deciding to share the bill with my Dad, the both of us treated our family to dinner at Steakhouse!
Of course the best thing about going to Dandenong was that everywhere had fresh air.
Usually in the city, the air is either:
- Recycled air someone else has breathed in
- Came from the factories
- Came from the exhaust pipes of cars
However, even though feeling big and enthusiastic and adventurous, I was still a small boy when I sat in the Giant's Chair.
At least I hoped so, even a teeny weeny bit!
So I took a wonderful picture of the scenery of Dandenong using the 'Pop Art' Filter.
Therefore I took all the opportunity I could to camwhore with someone who also knows how to camwhore just as good as me.
For those who don't know, Super Tuesdays is when everything at Docklands is at half price if you order a main course + dessert.
Oh what a feeling, Steak!
So we decided to ask the waiter to help us take a photo after all of us ate the most filling dinner ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment