There was going to be Industrial Economics exam on Friday, followed by the weekend (oh so precious) before Monday and Tuesday which had Derivatives and Corporate Finance respectively and then on Tuesday right after Corporate Finance I have to start 30 hours of exam marking, hopefully finishing by Wednesday 6pm to finally attend my good friend Nicole's party where I have to organise the games and prepare a speech!
It was in so many ways a miracle.
Firstly, I had to prepare ahead 3 whole subjects while at the same time keeping my CFA knowledge in my head as I know that my CFA exam was nearing.
Then Derivatives and Corpfi had tremendous pressure because directly how well I did on those subjects would actually determine if I got into Finance honours next year or not!
I also had to cram 30 hours of marking into basically 2 days, somehow, I don't know I have to accomplish that!
Doing exams while at the same time revising for all those seemed really too much to handle, yet somehow, I am in the middle of it, thanking God that 5 days is finally over.
Tomorrow the 6th day shall begin and it will be quite a hectic day indeed! I still have 15 hours of marking to do, a speech to prepare and games to prepare. After doing all that, hopefully I can relax in the party tomorrow night! (besides running the games)
If I do not put up my next post you know that I would have been knocked out due to tremendous pressure! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment