Friday, November 27, 2009

My final exam of my 3 year course

After exiting the halls of the Royal Exhibition Building (REB) for the last time for my 3 year course, a sense of relief and freedom swept over me.

I knew that I have just successfully completed my 3 year degree and at this moment, I am truly a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.

When you are labelled a bachelor of commerce, you feel a sense of pride and achievement in yourself. Knowing that you have done the very best in what you can in your degree.

My last exam, Macroeconomics, was splendid. I could not have wished for a degree to end a better way. Now all that's left is just to find out my marks and QOTs for second semester 2009.

Nevertheless, even though many of my friends have already finished exams and are now enjoying freedom to the full, I have yet to finish my last exam - CFA, which is external to uni.

And it is actually the hardest of them all. The challenge begins now! May God be on our side! Let us all face this hurdle with the bravest of hearts! This battle ends on Dec 6th, 10 more days!

No comments: