Thursday, December 24, 2009

A pleasant surprise

Hallelujah! I think I have got the best Christmas present ever.

Today, coming home from work from a hot day, I collected the mail from my mailbox. Came back to my room, got dressed into something comfortable, and started opening my mail.

Surprise, surprise - there was one mail from my uni.

I wondered who could it be from.

I opened it and read slowly the following words from the Head of Department, Paul Kofman.

I quote:

Dear Mr Ng,

I am writing to congratulate you on your excellent performance this semester in the subject 333302 Corporate Finance. As you know, your overall result in the subject was a first-class honours grade, which places you in the top group enrolled in the subject. You may not, however, be aware that your result was notable even within that select group. To be precise, you placed first. You should take great pride in this achievement.

I hope you found Corporate Finance a challenging and interesting subject.

Once again, congratulations on your result in Corporate Finance.

Yours sincerely,

Prof Paul Kofman
Professor of Finance and Head of Department
Department of Finance
The University of Melbourne

..

Happyness pursued. :)

Glory to God.

5 comments:

Jian Ming said...

Congratulations Josh!!!!=)

Kenjisan said...

Thanks Jian Ming! Didnt know you read my blog! =D

Ze Ying said...

congratz josh!! *salute salute*

Anonymous said...

WOW CONGRATZ JOSH!!U MUST BE SO PROUD!!:D

Kenjisan said...

Thanks ze and wendy! Just got to see your post. :) you're awesome ureself too =D