Finally, the day has arrived when I find out how I have done this whole semester. It is results day.
After sending an order for my results history, and waited for about an hour, and opening the email, I cannot believe what I saw.
Not only was CorpFi, the subject which I have feared the most, was my best subject, it was the highest score I have ever achieved in any subject!
And not only that, this semester was the best semester ever!!
Speechless for a few seconds.
...
...
I checked the email once, twice, three times just to make sure.
I couldn't believe it. I so really really thank God and give Him all the glory for this semester's best result.
This would be really hard to beat, and going into honours next year, it certainly will!
This is just one of those moments when happiness is hard to contain. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment