Friday, July 27, 2007

Busyness of life

Its been a while since I've last blogged. If you were wondering what has happened, I've just started university second semester and hence I've suddenly got a whole load of tasks on my hands to complete at the moment. Not much has changed, the stock market is still hovering at the moment, and I am still searching for my next investment to make.

Life has got alot of obstacles in my path right now. It is the hardships of life, included together with troubles daily and occasional. Yet, I persevere. I somehow am very stubborn at what I do, what I choose to do. Till the very end, I know that I will be proven right, alot of times I actually do. I've learned to realise that no matter how much the odds are against you, it is not yet the end.

Turnarounds seldom occur but they do occur. If you believe something is right, then by all means, pursue it. Don't be afraid. Trust God, trust you in carrying out your plans. Take risks, because if not, then you will not be going anywhere. If you fail, it is alright. Stand up again, and keep on trying. Time is, after all, not worth much if you do not do anything. And even if you do no succeed at first, the time spent is worth more than any other time.

If thee understands me, thy will know what i am speaking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding gowns with sleeves Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Flower Girls