Recently, two days ago, I joined the EIC. It is an investment club with a unique name. It is because the word "entrepreneurial" and "investment" are two words with meanings at each opposite end. Entrepreneurial is related to the more risky, quick and ventures related to business whereas investing is more safe, more guaranteed and the opposite of gambling.
The decision to turn up for EIC's meeting was a fabulous one. I managed to meet a whole bunch of new people who love the same as thing as me, investing. Nowadays, it is hard to find peers who are actually really interested in investing on a same level. The meeting was great as we got to know each other, and the president and vice president introduced the club to us. They started the club two years ago.
The EIC offers both fun and education relating to investments and we got the opportunity to update ourselves on what we know and how far we have gone in learning. The great thing about EIC is that it does not only focus on investing, they also have meeting ups with key people in the industry, they run fund-raising initiatives. They also have outings together and basically we just enjoy ourselves as a club. Looking forward to join the club, I don't only want to receive from them, I want to contribute my skills. I really want to be an active member, not just a receiver.
With this in thought, I look forward to a great time at EIC in the coming years, with investing as my main hobby and interest. Anybody who wishes to run the marathon with me, you can have a look at EIC and decide if you want to join at http://www.einvestclub.com . We look forward to your company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for writing this.
Very thought provoking.vintage wedding dresses. Christian Louboutin Shoes Princess A-Line
Post a Comment