As I write this message for the last day, I am about to embark on a camp which defies all warmness in the place and have brought along with me, blankets, sweaters, jumpers, and many many other warm clothing. I am going for a winter camp!
The place I am going to has no line, no connections whatsoever. That means no sharemarket for 4 days. I believe when I get back from the camp, two things will change. The first is the person I am and the second the sharemarket. If the market crashes in this heightened bull market we're in right now while I am in the camp, at least looking back in the future I will be able to say that I had no worries whatsoever whatever Mr.Market was doing while I was at my camp!
To NYC Pty Ltd avid readers out there, wish me a safe journey to and fro the camp! I shall be back with a camp review, a hugely awaited market update and more rants about the financial world, and still stress on the fact that we need to spend more time educating ourselves in investing than we spend time buying a refrigerator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwedding jackets for the bride Christian Louboutin Pumps Modest Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment