So which place to accept? That is the dilemma. Lets take a look at both places in turn.
New Zealand


The place thats full of great scenery, where Australia pales in comparison. They have beautiful mountain ranges, valleys, parks, all that I would love to visit! I haven't actually been to New Zealand before. But I made a point to myself that someday I would want to go there. And my friend, Kelvin, is giving me the chance to travel with him and his room-mate to this all beautiful area.
Now considering the 2nd choice..
The Gold Coast


When I was very young, like 5 years old, I have actually been to the Gold Coast. Although haven't seen it for ages, I still miss it. It is one of the most wonderful and beautiful places to ever live. I heard that the weather there is always good, a perfect place to stay. And plentiful of beaches, which could mean alot of sports activities, sun-bathing as well as hot babes! All of that makes the Gold Coast a very attractive place to go to.
The dilemma is, which one should I choose??
So, when confronted with these two choices, which will YOU pick?
5 comments:
i would prefer LA!!
josh,save money n go to US wif me!!
haha, US seems interesting too :P
Hei.... Got o NZ la... one place u will never go by urself right?
im going Gold Coast with family at Jan 09 =P
LA n NYC!!
Post a Comment