Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The joy of receiving a Christmas present

Have you ever received an unexpected Christmas present?

I have today.

When my sis said there was some mail for me, I thought it was the usual bank statements. Upon looking at it, it was from Our Daily Bread, a quarterly subscription that I have been receiving for over a year now. I thought it was probably another issue of Our Daily Bread, the small booklet that I used to read every night before I go to sleep. It's about God and very good and easy to follow.

So when I opened it, to my very surprise, it was a CD with Christmas instrumental tunes. It is the best ever! For all those who know me well, I am crazy over instrumental tunes. Just love the entertaining music alot.

So I was very, very happy. Joyful.

I think that is going to be the best Christmas present I received yet! Even though it is not yet Christmas yet. :P

And oh yea, my sis is leaving for Malaysia today. May God bless her a safe flight.