Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Movie at Hoyts and Dinner at Chomps Chomps

Today Khimmy, Minnie and myself watched the movie Austalia at Hoyts. Was a really good movie overall and 2.5 hours in length. The movie is about 'the stolen generation' of Australia and based in Darwin, Australia. Mostly it was a love story and quite meaningful. But they had their obvious comedy moments as well. And very good acting by Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. There were just some simply touching scenes and moved me close, very close to a tear. But I stopped myself just in time. I don't have a tear often and that just goes to show how good such a movie is!
After the movie we went for dinner at Chomps Chomps which was on Bourke Street very near Target and JB Hi Fi. Apparently I went there 2 and a half years ago with some old school friends. Funny thing though, I had no memory of ever going there! So we decided to take some pics of the yummy food there.

Minnie ordered this.

I ordered this.

Khim ordered this.

The sad thing is that Khimmy is leaving for Malaysia tomorrow and won't be seeing her for 3 months. She will be coming to Aus almost at the same time when I'm leaving for Malaysia, so we won't be seeing each other the whole holidays. Nevertheless, I still look forward to next year. Have a safe flight, Khimmy.

2 comments:

Khim said...

Thanks josh, i will be reading 'New Moon' on the plane,hopefully wnt fall asleep =p

3 months sound so long!! probably will catch u up when u back,hehe.
enjoy melb =)

p/s: u dnt fall asleep on the movie which is Gooood,haha

Kenjisan said...

haha ya, Australia turned out to be good! =D