This was our 3rd crazy poker night, stay up all night with games, friends and fun all night long again. The people who came tonight were Kien Loon, Siang Hang, Ze, Aggie, Yvonne, Kelvin, Geok Lin, Remira, Jia Jee, one more guy I dunno his name and myself!
We started off with Citadel which went pretty long and finally they got to know how to play the game. Turns out its quite fun after all. Glad that I gave Kelvin the Citadel present! So we were playing till about 3 when Ze and Jia Jee went off to sleep already. The rest of us continued playing until 7.45am when we couldn't last any longer.
Actually, we were going to sleep at 5am, but then because we sort of complain its too early, we ended up playing until 7.45am instead. The fun part was Citadel. Somewhere in the middle we did play poker, and everyone had to drink alcohol while I drank water or Coke because I didn't really want to drink alcohol unless it was for a special reason. Nevertheless, a fun experience watching some people go high (ahem Kelvin).
So I don't know if we'll ever have another poker night because this is the 3rd time already. Playing poker so much got until its limit I think. But anyways, it was still fun. Been doing this for 3 weekends in a row actually. The first weekend, the next day I had marathon. The second weekend, the next day I had camp. The third weekend, the next day I had church. The next day is always the zoning out day. Feel pretty tired and brain doesn't work really much. By the way, I am typing this when I just had 2.5 hours of sleep the night before.
Anyway, wish me luck guys in the coming weeks ahead. I sense work. But it has been a fun Easter holidays, especially the Easter camp and poker nights. Will remember this holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yepp it was indeed a memorable easter hols. Any substitution for poker guys? I demand fun games =)
Very thought provoking.wedding dress. Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment